Kelly qualified in physiotherapy after having a career in marketing and teaching English abroad. She has worked in the NHS, with experience in local community teams as well as practising from Comfort Health in Clifton, Bristol. She is currently studying for her Pilates teaching qualification. Kelly loves learning and developing her skills by attending courses, listening to webinars, and sharing supervision with her peers. Her latest venture is supporting the Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy charity in a committee role as social media officer.
Kelly believes that the waiting lists for community care are often too long and aims to provide a local service to people who will benefit from physiotherapy now. She enjoys working with people to identify their individual goals and treats in a caring, kind and respectful manner at all times.
She can help with:
- improving mobility and balance
- understanding and reducing the risk of falls
- getting ready for or recovering from an operation
- getting back to activities after a period of time in hospital
- sports and remedial massage
- post natal symptoms and returning to exercise